Sitting here thinking about all the things that could have gone wrong or bad situations I have seemed to get myself stuck in over the years, I am very grateful I have the ability to bounce back with the help of such a strong support system. My biggest strength is being able to pick myself back up (even if it may take a few tries) and get back out there. Here are a few little things i tell myself that motivate me to just “keep swimming”:
1. You are SO loved.
2. Make some mistakes, learn from them, don’t repeat.
3. Grades do NOT define your intelligence.
4. Your worth is what you make of it, be a million bucks.
5. God has your back, even when you don’t.
6. At the end of the day, your dog will still want to give you kisses.
7. Chocolate chip cookies only take 13 minutes to bake, don’t let your freakout last longer than that.
8. Whatever you’re feeling, my girl Miley has a song for it.
9. A soul like yours is beautiful.
10. Creativity is fun, I have creativity. I am fun.
11. A life with no mistakes is boring.
12. The picture doesn’t always look pretty, but the moon & the stars don’t photograph well either.
13. Cuddles, hugs & kisses make everything better (even if they’re from your cat)
14. I have really really really AWESOME friends.
15. My future will be exactly what God has intended for me, I will get through it.
16. Sometimes an everything bagel toasted fixes problems.
17. The best days of my life haven’t even happened yet.
18. I have a family who loves me.
19. Wine comes in ice cream form.
20. When I tell a joke, people think its funny. My personally is lively.
21. I am a good listener.
22. Building someone else up will build you up just as much, do good feel good.
23. I am healthy.
24. Stress is just an attitude. Adjust accordingly.
25. A happy heart & a kind smile go a long way.
26. Happy endings do exist.
27. I am still brave when I am afraid.
28. You are doing better than you think. Keep going.
29. My brain is apart of my beauty. I can wow you with my mind and a naked face.
30. All anything takes is just 10 seconds of insane courage.
31. I have the power to be anything I want to be.
32. You are down, not out.
33. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
34. You are loved for all that you are and all you are raised to be.
35. We each have our own finish line.
36. You don’t have to play by the rules of the game. Have fun with it.
37. Whatever you’re feeling, just know you’re still feeling. You’re alive.
The path you follow might get a little rocky every now and then, but the journey is more important than the destination. Be happy. Be humble. Keep pushin on.